R550.00 – R1,500.00
The original warehouse on 24 Alfred Street was designed by Ernest Seeliger in 1901. In 2000, renowned South African architects, Jo Noero and Heinrich Wolff, begun renovations on the original structure. The new steel addition was envisioned as a giant hat to gently rest on top of the historic brick building. This clear architectural move maintained the significance of the brick base and set up an interesting dialogue between the old and new.
Limited edition 1/100 print, 200mm x 200mm
Giclee print on 200gsm, Archival Matt
* each print includes a bespoke sticker story (to be placed on the back of a frame), the contents of this prints story can be seen above.
300mm x 300mm Aluminium Box Frame with artwork float mounted and centred
|FRAMED OR UNFRAMED?*||
No Frame, Black Aluminium